Saturday November 28th 2015 at 2.00pm upstairs at the 'Bystro at the Bank'.
Followed at 4pm by an open meeting with Rupert Blomfield, refugee support service manager at the Red Cross, to talk about the refugee crisis. This will be held in the Bystro bar (all welcome, bring your friends and have a meal)
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 8th November 2015 and Matters Arising.
- Reports from:-
3.3. Data Officer
3.4. Conference Representatives
3.5. Liberal Democrat Group on Cornwall Council
- Motions to AGM
- Election of Honorary President
- Election of Officers, Executive Committee Members
6.2 Vice Chair Newquay Area
6.3 Vice Chair St Austell Area
6.6 Data Officer
6.7 Membership Development Officer
6.8 Honorary Organiser
6.9 Events Co-ordinator
6.10 Executive Committee Members
- Election of Federal and Regional Conference Representatives (12)
- To note the Accounts for 2014
The accounts have been approved by Party HQ and only need to be noted.
- Appointment of an Independent Examiner for 2014 Local Party Accounts
- Any Questions or Other Business